PLEASE SEND REUNION PHOTOS

Both of us at the Orebank alumni website had planned to take lots of photos of various and random groups of people at the reunion. Here's what actually happened: one of us stayed so busy she didn't take her camera out of the bag. The other took scads of photos - but only of her class.

We would love to post some reunion photos here. If you have some you would like to submit, please contact Nina at orebankers@yahoo.com or Sheri at bolopey1969@hotmail.com

Thursday, August 27, 2009

OREBANK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ALUMNI

This blog is set up to keep anyone- students, parents, teachers, faculty and other staff in touch with each other that ever went/taught at Orebank Elementary School. This is a family friendly blog so please keep that in mind when you post. Feel free to share memories of the school, your thoughts and any other information you would like. I hope to find a pic of the school when it was opened to place on here. So if anyone has one and can post one please do until I am able to locate one. I am hoping that anyone who would like to upload pics on here and not just myself. If you have any pictures to upload and can't get them to, let me know I will try to fix it to where you can. I am new at this so please bear with me.

2 comments:

  1. My most fondest memory is when we were in 2nd grade and everytime my mom would come in the classroom to pick me up, everyone would hold up their hands like they were under arrest because she was a cop. That was so embarrassing then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know your mom was a cop! It may have been embarrasing at the time but found now LOL I have memories throughout my life like that too

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you write one, please leave your e-mail address.