PLEASE SEND REUNION PHOTOS

Both of us at the Orebank alumni website had planned to take lots of photos of various and random groups of people at the reunion. Here's what actually happened: one of us stayed so busy she didn't take her camera out of the bag. The other took scads of photos - but only of her class.

We would love to post some reunion photos here. If you have some you would like to submit, please contact Nina at orebankers@yahoo.com or Sheri at bolopey1969@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1980-1981 Fifth Grade


First row:  Mrs. Smith, Amy Freeman, Tina Hawkins, Tina Clark, Christina Gray, Kim Schetrumpf, Miss Davidson
Second row:  Karen Huffman, Sonny Slusher, Kristi Bledsoe, Deanna Frazier, Becky Poff,  Amy Dalley
Third row:  Tabitha Maness, Randy Weiberg, Teresa Turner, Melissa Norris, Marty Stapleton, Gina Mahan?

submitted by Charlotte Slusher

4 comments:

  1. I think that maybe Tina Hawkins and Tina Clark on the front row where the ??? are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh would that be Gina Mahan? I can't remember if she was one or two grades behind me

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh I think it's funny to see this picture! I knew who everyone (almost) was before reading the names!!! My daughter Madeleine looks just like me! I have never thought that before, but she is in 5th grade now and when I see me in this picture, I see her.
    what sweet friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Amy that is so sweet! My youngest son who is 8 ask me while looking through the photos on the blog if you were Laura Ingalls? (Melissa Gilbert) Do you know if that is Gina Mahan for sure in behind you ?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! If you write one, please leave your e-mail address.